Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Your sweet angelic voice,
continuously rings in my ears.
With you by my side,
there is nothing I fear.

Whenever we are together,
You shine with a heavenly glow.
Your beautiful angel face,
raises me up from feeling low.

Yes, heaven is missing an angel,
because you are here with me.
You're my sweet, beautiful angel,
and I'll love you for eternity!

But suddenly I realised..
It wasn't that was approved
and then all was gone...
With me standing in a groove...


Wasting a lifetime
Trying to find love
Nothing happens
No hope, no girl

Suddenly see her
But sometime before
Can't do anything
Used to be friends, nothing more

Now realized affection
Can go no further
Lost a lifetime
And lost desire

Try to forget
But can't
Try to die
But don't

Mind suddenly gone
No end is near
Nothing to do now
But go on

Go on... ehmm but how
No forward no back down
Looking here and there
And then I suddenly slowed down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to encourage young writer to write more.. :)