Tuesday, November 17, 2009

But I kno I cant even try
The heart of the lovely one
Is the one who feels
What the world can never steel
It hurts inside
But its hiddin so tight
Shoved away
Till the next day
And its hurts so much
To give all that u have
And have it shuved back in ur face
Its smothering me
I can not breath
And all I ever wanted was for u to love me
But did he ever even like me
I would have loved u forever
Till I withered away
I would have stayed by ur side
Untill the day I died
But funny how the world goes
And now u love the one who does
Only think about now
Does she even care
How can u brake my heart
And give me all the reasons to hate u
But I don't
And yet I stand here
Not even a sound
I watch you walk away
With nothing to say

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to encourage young writer to write more.. :)